In Course II, you will learn how to form an opinion of the value of a seller's property, prepare a seller's expense sheet, complete a listing contract, marketing plan, and mortgage financing.
Course II is offered in our St. Paul classroom on a recurring basis throughout the year. The class runs Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Please see the course schedule listed above for starting dates.
- Sources of seller prospects
- How to walk-through and what to look for in a property
- Perform a market analysis of the property value
- Do a listing presentation and prepare a seller’s Net Proceeds form
- Agency and representation
- The mortgage market, income and asset qualifications, debts and credit history
- Financing types and repayment alternatives
- Financial qualifications for buyers - conventional, insured conventional, FHA and VA
This course has been approved by the MN Department of Commerce for 30 hours of real estate prelicense education.