Marriages in Motion, Moving Forward Together! The first Marriage Conference that is a Total Experience!
Who is CouplesFest17 for: Newlyweds, Engaged Couples, Singles, Married Couples
Benefits of attending CF17:
- Receive valuable expertise and advice on marriage and relationships
- Hear from ‘Difference Makers’ in your community
- Walk away with proven strategies for moving forward in your relationship
- Participate in ‘Action-Taking’ moments that can be implemented when you leave
- DJ, music, skits, comedy, serenade, food and more
What CF is all about:
There is no greater event globally where 'Thought Leaders' and 'Difference Makers' in the marriage and relationship industry come together to produce content that will affect marriages today and in the future. This event is for ALL individuals who are in a relationship or who desire to be in a relationship but believe that when they are equipped with the right information, they will be successful. An interactive, creative and fun environmen where you get a chance to 'practice what we preach'. You get powerful content, learn dance moves, hear comedy that gets you laughing, learn how to have fun with your mate through fun, sexy exercise routines, be serenaded, and do hands-on learning.
- Embracing relationships from one year to Golden Anniversary
- Helping couples learn and participate on how to have a more fulfilling relationship
- Learn how to build a love that lasts.
- Singles panel to help cultivate healthy and long lasting relationships.
CouplesFest is an annual event. It was a huge success in 2016 with speakers from all over the U.S. and people watching live all over the world. This year to be even more impactful we have decided to charge a small fee. Last year was our treat. Closer to the event we will provide the link to watch live from the comfort of your home. But most of us know.....there is nothing like being in the place! (photo below from 2016 event with founders James and Cynthia Greene) www.marriagebuilt2last.com
Special Guest Celebrity: Cocoa Brown, Comedian/Actress (Single Moms Club movie, Tyler Perry's hit TV show, For Better or Worse.
Topics: Building Blocks in Business, Couples Sexy Fitness Routine: Stepping to the Same Beat (hand dancing), Cougar and Tiger Relationships, Mixing Us All Together (blended families), Financing Dreams (wealth & finance), Locked in Love (intimacy), Uplifted Hands as One (worship), Single for a Season (singles panel), Newly What?...(newlyweds), Engaged to Covenant
Vendor opportunity by texting the word, 'vendor' to 443-201-7723. Some related vendors include health, make-up, jewelry, authors with related books, private chefs, clothing boutiques, travel agents, health & fitness, etc.
Sponsor Opportunities by contacting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current partners: Haroborside Hotel, Tiffany's Tasty Cakes, TeamWHHP