Connect with Nature, Yourself, and your Partner at this Romantic Retreat!
Watch your relationship blossom into greater intimacy, trust, and connection as you experience the joys of partner yoga & massage with your beloved. Take the journey through a tasteful blend of yoga, massage, and meditation ranging from restful and restorative, to playful & active acro-yoga. We will dive into the deeper layers of yoga to strengthen your bond with your partner. Classes are designed for all yoga skill levels.
Daily schedule will include 3 delicious meals, morning yoga, and both morning & evening Partner Yoga & Massage Sessions. This retreat also includes a group tour!
In addition to guided classes, there will be plenty of free time for relaxation, rejuvenation, and private time to explore the beautiful setting in paradise and participate in plenty of additional optional activities. There is so much to explore on the beautiful Big Island of Hawai’i, adventure awaits.
Please note SPACE IS LIMITED so register early!
You can fly into Hilo Airport (ITO) or Kona Airport (KOA). Hilo is only 45 minute drive to KMEC. Kona is a scenic 2.5-3 hour drive to KMEC. We will provide complimentary shuttle service to and from Hilo. Sign up for one of the 3 scheduled shuttle service times, or rent a car if you can’t make the scheduled service. The last complimentary shuttle will be 6pm. We’ll announce the shuttle times soon.
- Comfortable beds
- Fresh linens, blankets and towels
- Full service laundry facility
- Free wi-fi service
- Three organic, farm-to-table, gourmet, vegan meals/day
- Fresh complimentary organic fruit from the orchard on the property (when in season)
- Accommodations made for dietary restrictions
- Daily yoga & massage classes in 1000 square foot Yoga Hale with ocean view
- Group boat eco-tour to see the lava flow
- Full service treatments (massages, acupuncture, energy work) available at additional charge
- Free time to explore the island’s many optional activities (Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, thermal swimming and soaking pools, superior snorkeling, natural cave steam baths and much more).
- Short drive from Hilo International Airport
- Located a half mile from the beach, this ocean view sanctuary has access to swimming, fresh fruits, snorkeling and soaking in the famous thermal warm ponds.
- Near to Local Farmer's Markets, Uncle Robert’s Night Market and Kehena black sand beach which is frequented by dolphins.
- Safe and purified state-of-the-art rainwater catchment system for drinking
- Nearly 100% solar powered (generator assistance when needed)
- Lovely 11 acres of fruit trees and forest
- Ocean views over the orchard
- Sound of the surf in the distance
- Alkaline water upon request
- Safe, peaceful, healing ambience; with many flowering plants
- Freshest air on the planet
- Fragrant Trade Winds
- Clear and beautiful star gazing
Our events are LGBTQ friendly and welcoming!