CountryFlo Music & Camping Festival is a 2-Day event held at Triple Canopy Ranch in Lake Wales, FL on November 4-5, 2016! See Chris Stapleton, Thomas Rhett, Gary Allan, Trace Adkins, Jana Kramer, Randy Houser, Joe Nichols, Chris Janson, Margo Price, Tracy Lawrence, Phil Vassar, Old Dominion, Marty Stuart, Marshall Tucker Band, Danielle Bradbery, Josh Thompson, High Valley, A Thousand Horses, Maggie Rose, The Railers, Megan & Liz, Tegan Marie, Tim Montana & The Shrednecks, Jared Wade, Brandon Lay, Ryan Robinette, J.B. Crockett, Erin Alvey, Logan Dressel Band, Jill's Cashbox, Justin Grimes, & Blackbird Anthem! A newly completed renovation of Triple Canopy Ranch has turned this 420-acre Florida gem into one of the most unique and aesthetically appealing outdoor event sites in America. Custom built for festivals, TCR features tiki huts, islands, bridges, palm trees, lakes, creeks, and miles of all weather roads ideal for hosting thousands of people. Campers will have access to the property beginning Thursday, November 3rd at 9:00 AM and ending Sunday, November 6th at 4:00 PM.
CLICK HERE FOR GA / VIP
No Refunds – Rain or Shine. The Weather may result in a temporary delay or even cancellation of some or all of the entertainment. We strive to provide you the best country music festival possible! There are no refunds for delays, nonperformance or cancellations because of weather or for any other reason.
RESERVED SEATING FAQ'S
• What are Reserved Seats? Reserved seats are in a closed in area directly in front of the stage. There are 24 rows of plastic arm lawn chairs secured together in each row. These are 20 rows deep on each side of the artist walk. When you purchase a seat it is yours to renew until 2 weeks after the event for the following year. After that if not renewed it will be open for public purchase. These seats will go fast and are usually renewed from year to year. They can be renewed at the 2016 event for the 2017 show.
• What is the difference between Gold and Silver seats? Gold seats are better in location and view in correlation to the stage performance.
• Do I need to bring a chair? Yes, for general admission only. We recommend lawn chairs. Blanket seating and lounge chair seating are not allowed. Chairs are provided in the Reserved Seat area and Palm Gardens areas.
• What is the Artist Walk? It is a raised platform that goes from the stage thru the middle of the Reserved Seats. It allows the artist to walk & perform to the end of reserved seating for their entire show. Great seats for stage and artist photo shots.
• Can I take pictures? Yes. Pictures can be taken, but no video recording is allowed.
• Glass? NO GLASS ALLOWED.
Is smoking allowed? Yes. We ask that you are courteous to those around you.
• Do you have Handicap seating? Yes. General Admission seating area is directly behind reserved seats with easy access to Handicap portable toilet. Handicap Reserved seating is on end of rows with chair removed for wheel chair. General Admission Handicap seating areas are allowed one guest location for lawn chair and reserved seats are by purchase.
• Can a reserved seat ticket be used by different people on different days? Yes. If you select to split your ticket when ordering there will be a slight charge but tickets will be emailed to you individually. You will have the choice of receiving a weekend wristband or a separate one each day upon arrival. If you are unable to attend a day you may give your daily ticket to someone else.
Reserved Seat - 2-Day - SILVER
Reserved Seat - 2-Day - GOLD
Reserved Elite + VIP - FIRST TWO ROWS
Triple Canopy Ranch is an custom built and designed event site for outdoor music festivals complete with lakes, islands, tiki huts, bridges & more.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.