CountryFlo Music & Camping Festival is a 3-Day event held at Triple Canopy Ranch in Lake Wales, FL November 10-12 , 2017!
No Refunds – Rain or Shine. The Weather may result in a temporary delay or even cancellation of some or all of the entertainment. We strive to provide you the best country music festival capable! There are no refunds for delays, nonperformance or cancellations because of weather or for any other reason.
For RESERVED SEATING, click HERE
FESTIVAL EVENT FAQ'S
• Where is the festival located? Triple Canopy Ranch. 16950 County Rd. 630, Lake Wales, FL 33898.
• Will there be ice for sale? Yes, in the campgrounds.
• Glass? NO GLASS ALLOWED.
• Can a 3-Day GA or VIP ticket be used by different people on different days? No.
• Do prices go up at any time? Yes. Prices will increase on designated dates.
• Can I upgrade my ticket at any time? Yes.
• Are carry-in food & beverage allowed? Only into the campgrounds and parking lots.
• What time do the campgrounds open? The campgrounds open Friday, November 10 at 12:00 PM. The festival grounds open Friday 4:00 PM, Saturday 11:00 AM, and Sunday at 11:00 AM.
• Is smoking allowed? Yes. We ask that you are courteous to those around you.
• Will there be picnic tables in the campgrounds? Yes, in designated areas.
• Are all acts guaranteed to be there? Acts are subject to change. Although this is a rare occurrence emergency situations do happen. If so artist will be replaced with best available artist available to us.
TICKET INFORMATION FAQ'S
• What is included with my Reserved Seat Ticket? Your ticket includes entry to the festival and a Reserved Seat within a closed in area directly in front of the main stage. CountryFlo provides a plastic arm chair. Seating area is Security controlled.
• Can a Reserved Seat ticket be used by different people on different days? No.
• Where do my tickets come from? Eventbrite via PDF. You can print and bring your tickets, or you can have them scanned electronically via your mobile device.
• What if I experience other problems? If you have not received your tickets by mail or have other problems contact us at email@example.com. Please explain what happened and we will help you with your order.
• If someone in my group has already purchased a Campsite, do I still need a Camping Wristband? Yes. Each campsite comes with a limited numer of Camping Wristbands (General comes with 1 wristband, Advanced comes with 2 wristbands, Preferred comes with 2 wristbands, Waterfront comes with 3 wristbands, and Backstage comes with 4 wristbands). Everyone in the campgrounds must be wearing a Camping Wristband.
• Do I need an event ticket to be partake in camping? Yes. Any 3-DAY ticket will allow you to purchase a camping pass.
• Are children required to purchase a camping wristband? Yes (if older than 12 years old).
• Will there be ice for sale? Yes.
• How many people are allowed per campsite? (6).
• Are campfires allowed? Yes. Must be a controlled fire within a ring, barrel, or bowl.
• Are pets allowed? No. Due to safety concerns for your pet and other people, pets are not allowed in the campgrounds or event grounds.
• Are the campgrounds handicap friendly? Yes. An area in each campgrounds is set aside with handicap toilet accessibility.
Triple Canopy Ranch is an custom built and designed event site for outdoor music festivals complete with lakes, islands, tiki huts, bridges & more.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.