CountryFlo Music & Camping Festival is a 3-Day returning to Triple Canopy Ranch in Lake Wales, FL on November 10-12, 2017! A newly completed renovation of Triple Canopy Ranch has turned this 420-acre Florida gem into one of the most unique and aesthetically appealing outdoor event sites in America. Custom built for festivals, TCR features tiki huts, islands, bridges, palm trees, lakes, creeks, and miles of all weather roads ideal for hosting thousands of people.
Purchase your campsite, camping wristbands, parking pass, or other admission tickets HERE
No Refunds – Rain or Shine. The Weather may result in a temporary delay or even cancellation of some or all of the entertainment. We strive to provide you the best country music festival possible! There are no refunds for delays, nonperformance or cancellations because of weather or for any other reason.
RESERVED SEATING FAQ'S
• What are Reserved Seats? Reserved seats plastic arm chairs INCLUDED with the purchase of your Reserved Seat in a fenced secure area directly in front of the stage. There are 20 rows of seats with 15 seats per row.
• What is the difference between Gold and Silver seats? Gold seats are better in location and view in correlation to the stage performance.
• What is the Artist Walk? It is a raised platform that goes from the stage into the crowd. It allows the artist to walk & perform to the end of reserved seating for their entire show. Great seats for stage and artist photo shots.
• Can I take pictures? Yes. Pictures can be taken, but no video recording is allowed.
• Glass? NO GLASS ALLOWED.
Is smoking allowed? Yes. We ask that you are courteous to those around you.
• Do you have Handicap and hearing impaired seating? Yes. Handicap and ADA viewing is located inside the fenced reserved seating area.
• Can a reserved seat ticket be used by different people on different days? No.
RESERVED SEAT - ELITE + VIP
RESERVED SEAT - GOLD
RESERVED SEAT - SILVER
Triple Canopy Ranch is an custom built and designed event site for outdoor music festivals complete with lakes, islands, tiki huts, bridges & more.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.