CountryFlo Music & Camping Festival is a 2-Day event held at Triple Canopy Ranch in Lake Wales, FL on November 4-5, 2016! See Chris Stapleton, Thomas Rhett, Gary Allan, Trace Adkins, Jana Kramer, Randy Houser, Joe Nichols, Chris Janson, Margo Price, Tracy Lawrence, Phil Vassar, Old Dominion, Marty Stuart, Marshall Tucker Band, Danielle Bradbery, Josh Thompson, High Valley, A Thousand Horses, Maggie Rose, The Railers, Megan & Liz, Tegan Marie, Tim Montana & The Shrednecks, Jared Wade, Brandon Lay, Ryan Robinette, J.B. Crockett, Erin Alvey, Logan Dressel Band, Jill's Cashbox, Justin Grimes, & Blackbird Anthem! A newly completed renovation of Triple Canopy Ranch has turned this 420-acre Florida gem into one of the most unique and aesthetically appealing outdoor event sites in America. Custom built for festivals, TCR features tiki huts, islands, bridges, palm trees, lakes, creeks, and miles of all weather roads ideal for hosting thousands of people. Campers will have access to the property beginning Thursday, November 3rd at 9:00 AM and ending Sunday, November 6th at 4:00 PM.
CLICK HERE FOR GA / VIP / CAMPING WRISTBANDS / PARKING
CLICK HERE FOR RESERVED SEATING
No Refunds – Rain or Shine. The Weather may result in a temporary delay or even cancellation of some or all of the entertainment. We can’t control it. We’ll do all we can to give you the time of your life, but it’s a “rain or shine” event and there are no refunds for delays, nonperformance or cancellations because of weather or for any other reason.
• Is a different pass or ticket required to get in the campgrounds? Yes. Each person must purchase a campgrounds wristband for $20. Backstage VIP and Waterfront VIP each come with (2) campgrounds wristbands.
• Do I need an event ticket to be partake in camping? Yes. Any 2-Day ticket will allow you to purchase a camping pass for $20.
• Are children required to purchase a camp pass? No. Children 12 and under are free in the campgrounds but are required to have a 2-day event pass.
• Will there be ice for sale? Yes.
• Glass? NO GLASS ALLOWED.
• How many people are allowed per campsite? (6) One camping unit and 6 people are allowed on one site.
• What size is my campsite? Backstage campsites are 25’x55’, 25'x60', and 25'x65'. Waterfront campsites are 25'x65'. Preferred campsites are 20’x65’. Advanced campsites 20’x55’. General campsites are 20’x50’.
• Are campfires allowed? Yes. Must be a controlled fire within a ring, barrel, or bowl.
• Will there be picnic tables in the campgrounds? Only in the Waterfront VIP camping areas.
• Are pets allowed? No. Due to safety concerns for your pet and other people, pets are not allowed in the campgrounds or event grounds.
• Is their handicap camping? Yes. An area in each campgrounds is set aside with handicap toilet accessibility. Golf cart shuttle is available for ride to event site if requested.
Backstage VIP Camping
Waterfront VIP Camping
GLAMPING (2 PERSON)
GLAMPING (4 PERSON)
Triple Canopy Ranch is an custom built and designed event site for outdoor music festivals complete with lakes, islands, tiki huts, bridges & more.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.