Counter Narco-terrorism & Drug Interdiction
Monday, September 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
IDGA's Counter Narco-Terrorism & Drug Interdiction (CNTDI) will bring to light the most advanced technologies in the national security arsenal, provide upcoming policy and legislative updates, and focus on the front lines of the War of Terrorism.
When & Where
Event Brochure: http://bit.ly/16CRw7v
Free Resource Library: http://bit.ly/13zkFQe
2013 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Garry Reid, SES, Acting ASD (SO/LIC), DoD
- Rear Admiral Brian Losey, USN, Commander, NSWC
- RADM P. Gardner Howe, Commander, SOCPAC
- Brigadier General Sean Mulholland, USA, Commander, SOCSOUTH
- Dr. Brian Maher, SES, President, Joint Special Operations University, USSOCOM
- And many more…!