San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Participants in this workshops will:
1. Gain an understanding of non-monogamous relationship orientations.
2. Learn the unique challenges polyamorous clients face in their relationships,
in society and in themselves.
3. Learn strategies to address issues that this population frequently brings to counseling.
4. Raise therapist awareness of obstacles that polyamorous clients often encounter
when seeking therapy.
5. Learn how to manage countertransference with this population
3 CEUS awarded for Counselors and Social Workers in Louisiana
The presenters are:
Mimi Schippers, Phd. Mikal Matton, LPC and Thomas Fewer, LPC-S