Actions and Detail Panel
Cottontown Brews Festival
Sat, June 3, 2017, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Join us for the first annual Cottontown Brews Festival! Enjoy an evening full of local and regional craft beer featuring Paris' own Prestonrose Brewery, food trucks, live entertainment, and the beautiful outdoors. Your ticket includes a tasting glass and unlimited beer tastings with all participating breweries -- and of course, all the entertainment we can fit into the evening.
Camping is free (and limited) but must be reserved in advance. You need one camping pass per vehicle. No glass and open fires allowed. No pets.
The event is rain or shine so check the weather before you come!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 21 or over to enter the festival so please bring your I.D. (you will be asked for it upon entry)!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There will be parking but space is always limited so please carpool if possible. Get a designated driver to drive you and all your friends!
What can I bring into the event?
No glass and no pets! You can bring your own alcohol for after the festival hours are complete to enjoy for the rest of the night but remember no glass (coolers will be inspected upon entry).
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have questions email us at Cottontownbrewsfest@gmail.com. Or for more information call Julie at 501-231-7215, Liz at 707-502-5544, or Ryan at 479-438-0918.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
YES! You must have a PRINTED ticket to enter the event, no digital tickets accepted. Upon entry you will be given a wrist band which will let the brewers know you are allowed to drink. Designated drivers will have a different colored wrist band indicating they are not to be served alcohol.
Does each person in my party need a camping pass?
No. Only one camping pass per vehicle please.
What time can I arrive to set up camp?
2:00 pm check-in for campers.
What time do campers have to leave on Sunday?
All campers must be gone by noon Sunday.
How do I get there?
From Subiaco- Go north on Hwy 197 for four miles. Turn left onto Crossroads North rd and travel two miles. Turn left onto Cottontown Rd and travel approximately 1.5 miles and the entrance will be on the left. Signs will mark the entrance.
From I-40- At Clarksville take Exit 55 (Highway 64). Take Hwy 64 west to highway 109 south. Cross Arkansas River and take the first road to the right (Highway 393 right by Porky's Restaurant). Continue on State Highway 393, it will turn into Patterson Bluff Rd and then Cottontown Rd (6.6 miles). When road turns to dirt, the entrance will be approximately 1 mile on the left. Signs will mark the entrance.
If you get lost on day of event call Julie at 501-231-7215, Liz at 707-502-5544, or Ryan at 479-438-0918.
Check us out on Facebook at facebook.com/cottontownbrews.
Cottontown Brews Fest (CBF)
DISCLAIMER, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for CBF, they have fully read this agreement, executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder's party attending CBF, and all Ticket Holder's heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.
CBF Organizers: Cottontown Festivals, LLC
CBF Ticket Holder expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• Each Ticket Holder and attendee must be 21+ in age. NO ONE under the age of 21 will be admitted to CBF. No exceptions.
• There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
• It is understood that some beers will run out before the end of the event.
• CBF organizers have no responsibility (financial or otherwise) for event cancellation, interruption or inconvenience due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond their control. Ticket Holder is not eligible for any refund due to postponements or cancellation on account of such circumstances.
• Any container, purse, bag or other property in Ticket Holder's possession is subject to inspection by CBF security while entering event, during event or during departure from event.
• Ticket Holder expressly grants CBF organizers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) Ticket Holder's name, voice, image and likeness while at CBF, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. Ticket Holder releases CBF organizers from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights and other claims of any kind.
• CBF organizers encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages at CBF. If Ticket Holder has any reason to suspect that his/her driving ability may be impaired or will be unsafe, Ticket Holder agrees to arrange for alternate transportation back to Ticket Holder's destination point.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
In return for Cottontown Festivals, LLC allowing Ticket Holder to voluntarily participate in The Cottontown Brews Fest (CBF), each Ticket Holder agrees:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to Ticket Holder's participating in CBF, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of Cottontown Festivals, LLC ;
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which Ticket Holder might sustain participating in CBF, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Cottontown Festivals, LLC ;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Cottontown Festivals, LLC from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from Ticket Holder's participation in CBF; and
4. TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Cottontown Festivals, LLC, its organizers, associates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, charity and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of Ticket Holder's participating in CBF, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of Cottontown Festivals, LLC.
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
In consideration of Ticket Holder's voluntary participation in CBF and all activities related to the event, Ticket Holder acknowledges awareness of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with CBF, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to Ticket Holder or others. These risks include but are not limited to the following:
a) intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that Ticket Holder consumes whether voluntarily or through coercion;
b) the possibility of any type of bodily injury (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by Ticket Holder or someone else;
c) the risks associated with returning to Ticket Holder's residence or traveling to any destination after CBF, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
In the event a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Agreement is the product of negotiations between Cottontown Festivals, LLC and the voluntary participants (Ticket Holders). Ticket Holders hereto acknowledge that they have participated in the negotiation of this Agreement. Furthermore, this Agreement shall not be construed against either Party by reason of such Party having been or having been deemed to have structured, dictated, or drafted this Agreement. The Parties to this Agreement acknowledge that each of the Parties have been given an opportunity to review this Agreement with counsel and that their purchase of CBF tickets represents their voluntary act and evidences their agreement to the terms described herein, each intending to be bound by same.