San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DR. DENNIS WELLS
Nashville Center for Aesthetic Dentistry
Topic: “Thinking in Minimums as Cosmetic Dentists in Order to Achieve Maximum Results”
Since the invention of the porcelain veneer, cases have been done with little or no preparation of the teeth. Though many of these cases miss the mark of current cosmetic standards, there are many obvious advantages to not preparing on the teeth which still hold true today. Many consider prepless dentistry to be inherently bulky and detectable, but this lecture will show that is simply not the case. Important considerations will be explored for case selection and exact techniques will be discussed that have proven effective in achieving predictable success with absolutely no preparation on the teeth.
We will also demonstrate the advantages of using custom composite prototypes as a blueprint for smile design and show how post-cementation polishing can aid in creating undetectable results.
- To grasp the concepts and techniques of prepless veneers and to become excited about the endless possibilities.
- To learn which cases are ideal for prepless dentistry and which ones are not.
- To learn techniques and materials necessary to accomplish optimal results with prepless dentistry.
- To explore the key components of tooth shaping and contouring in composite prototypes to create results that emulate natural beauty.
Smile Designs by Rego – Santa Fe Springs, California
Topic: Prepless Veneers: A ceramist’s perspective
The trend towards less invasive dentistry and the patient’s ability to easily access information via the internet has led to a surge in interest towards a more holistic approach to esthetics. The ability to create natural looking restorations without removing any tooth structure is an exciting possibility on more patients than one realizes.
- How to communicate with your ceramist no matter where they are
- Material updates for all restorative cases
- Using diagnostic discovery wax ups to identify potential prep-less cases
Friday February 17th
Four Points by Sheraton in Brentwood TN
*Want to stay the night? Go here for our special group rate or you can call them and let them know it is for TNACD event.