New media, Web 2.0 (and 3.0!), changing demographics, shifting corporate cultures, global communication challenges, information overload, the constant need for change . . . all of these things are driving a massive shift in how organizations must communicate to their internal and external audiences.
That’s why it’s absolutely critical that companies today use all the communication tools at their disposal in order to reach, engage, entertain, educate, and motivate their internal and external audiences.
In this full-day seminar, Steve and Cindy Crescenzo will share dozens of practical case studies from companies that are using both new and traditional media in creative, effective ways that are making a difference inside their organizations.
- How to incorporate the new tools—social media, multimedia, etc.—into the more traditional tools without overloading your audiences with too much information.
- How to start using multimedia tools, such as podcasts and video right now—without blowing your budget.
- How to revamp your print publications, turn them into powerhouse communication vehicles, and integrate them with your online tools so that your channels are working together—and not competing with each other.
- The five things you must do to turn your intranet into a powerful tool that can drive employee engagement.
- How to shift gears and change your writing style when you move between blogs, traditional stories, podcasts, print writing, and writing for the intranet.
- How to coach your leaders, and help them understand that social media tools are more than just new channels . . . that they represent a whole new way to communicate to employees and customers.
- How to take the “corporate” out of your “corporate” communications and replace it with “creative”—so that employees sit up and take notice of what you are doing.
- How to cut through the information clutter that exists in so many organizations, so that your most important messages get through.
- How to make sure that the right message, in the right form, is going into the right channel.
Space is limited and usually sells out! Register today!
Hosted with PRSA Hoosier
When & Where
Crescenzo Communications & Salvo Photography
We take the corporate out of corporate communications and replace it with creative. Crescenzo Communications is here to give you practical advice on corporate communications, social media, writing and creativity.
Chris and Suzanne Salvo are co-owners of Salvo Photography, an award-winning studio with bases in Italy and the U.S. Salvo Photography is successful because they are very good at making even ordinary things look fresh and visually exciting. Their individual talents and personalities are unique, and so is their approach to business.