These advanced classes are for students who have already performed a variety of suspensions, including face up, face down, and side suspension, in other CRC classes.
Material covered in these classes includes:
- Takate Kotes and Chest-loading Takate Kotes for suspension
- Hip inversions
- Suspension for sex
- Artistic suspension
- Modification for body limitations
- Japanese-style suspensions
- Ankle inversions
- Knee inversions ("futomomo")
- Puppet (free-movement) suspensions
- Advanced upright suspensions
- Suspension transitions
Before registering on this page, please create an account on the Crash Restraint website; that account will allow you to review notes on techniques we covered, after the class.
If you are interested in CRC, but unable to make these dates, click here and join the mailing list to be notified of future classes.
For general information on the Core Rope Curriculum, go here:
Please pay particular attention to the FAQ.
Directions Provided After Registration
San Francisco, CA