These drop-in sessions are for intermediate to advanced students making the transition from floorwork to suspension. In order to join this class, you should already be proficient in the following:
- General bondage safety
- Utility knots for bondage (square knot, double half hitch, taut-line hitch, clove hitch, sheet bend)
- Larks-head/half-hitch based single and double column ties
- Basic ("Shinju") chest harness
If you are unsure whether you meet these requirements you are encouraged to start with a Level 1-2 Class.
Material covered in these classes includes:
- Improvisational decorative & restrictive bondage
- Using bamboo
- Box ties
- Japanese-style floor ties
- Predicament bondage
- Ties for sex and play
- Basic suspension safety, hardpoint safety, and emergency response
- Hip harnesses for suspension
- Arms-out chest harnesses for suspension
- Lift line handling
- Basic face-up suspension
- Basic face-down suspension
- Partial suspensions for sex
- Head support
Before registering on this page, please create an account on the Crash Restraint website; that account will allow you to review notes on techniques we covered, after the class.
If you are interested in CRC, but unable to make these dates, click here and join the mailing list to be notified of future classes.
For general information on the Core Rope Curriculum, go here:
Please pay particular attention to the FAQ.