San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the MIT Enterprise Forum of Philadelphia for lively and informative session with Ellen Weber, the Executive Director of Robin Hood Ventures.
Ellen is the Executive Director of Robin Hood Ventures, a leading angel investment group in the Mid-Atlantic region, since its founding in 1999. She is also the COO of VisionMine, which provides corporations with early access to the business and technology innovations in startup companies.
Ellen will share her experience and expertise in building great companies. Learn ways in which Robin Hood Ventures offers a wealth of experience in a range of industries from IT to financial services to healthcare, and are able to leverage their knowledge and networks to add real value to their companies.
JOIN US if you're
- a START-UP seeking funding
- planning a VENTURE within the next three years
- an accredited INVESTOR or wish to become one
- interested in the ENTREPRENURIAL community of Philadelphia
You're sure to enjoy an evening of lively discussion and networking.
- 5:00 –6:00pm Arrival and light refreshments
- 6:00-7:30pm Program – Ellen Weber’s presentation followed by questions and interactive discussion
- 7:30-8:30pm Reception – Cash Bar at American Pub in the lower level of Centre Square
When & Where
MIT Enterprise Forum of Philadelphia
About MIT Enterprise Forum, Inc.
The MIT Enterprise Forum is the preeminent organization of entrepreneurs in the global innovation economy. Since 1978 the MIT Enterprise Forum has produced programs and events about innovation, technology and entrepreneurship for an engaged community of 50,000+ thought leaders through a worldwide network of chapters.