Copy of "Is It Dyslexia?" A Free Informational Seminar (for parents, teachers & adults)
Saturday, May 25, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Corte Madera, CA
Dyslexia is probably one of the most misunderstood learning disabilities. Most people associate the word "dyslexia" with letter and word reversals. Dyslexia is not just reversals. Dyslexia is a product of an inidvidual's thought process and their special way of reacting to confusion.
If you, or someone you know, is having difficulty with reading, writing, math, speaking or thinking clearly, or ADD/ADHD, please join us for this free informational seminar, that will shed new light on helping to correct the debilitatiing effects of dyslexia.
The following will be covered;
* Signs to look for - common often overlooked, characteristics of dyslexia.
* The two facits of dyslexia: the disablity and The Gift.
* The root cause of dyslexia - a new perspective.
* Recognizing and controling the mental processes that cause distorted perceptions with letter and words.
* The relationship of ADD and dyslexia
* Turning it around - a way to help dyslexics self-correct their dyslexia and improve their reading, writing and focusing of attention.
For Information & Registration Call 415-479-1700
Seminar is informational , no cost or obligation.
For planning purposes registration is preferred, but not required.
Register via email email@example.com or call (415) 479-1700
When & Where
Dyslexia Solutions of Northern California
We help children, young people and adults, with dyslexia correct their difficulties reading, writing,and thinking and speaking clearly.