GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Who’s it for?
Aimed at people on the front line of customer service, who would like to develop their skills in delivering great customer service.
What’s the overall objective?
This interactive and practical workshop will leave you feeling more confident in your ability to provide great customer service, develop customer loyalty and feel confident in any customer situation.
What will be covered?
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify who their customers are and what great customer service is
- Understand what customers are looking for by stepping into their shoes
- Understand the link between customer service and the internet
- Make a great first impression and improve customer perception
- Practice effective communication with customers
- Remain calm under pressure and deal with challenging customers
What’s your approach to training?
The workshop will be interactive and delivered using a variety of methods including trainer input, individual and group exercises and group discussion. Participants will have the opportunity to learn and practice skills and gain feedback in a safe environment. Participants will receive a workbook containing the exercises, all of the notes that will be covered on the PowerPoint slides and some additional reading.
Each participant will take away a Personal Action Plan at the end of the workshop to ensure that the learning is easily transferred back into the workplace.