This workshop is intended for those struggling with grief and bereavement, or individuals supporting a loved one who is grieving.
Workshop will cover:
- How grief can impact your mood, activities, and motivation.
- Strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
- Explore ways to honor your loved one.
- Navigate the range of participation that feels manageable.
- Develop coping skills to carry you through the winter holiday season.
Space is Limited & Registration is required.
Workshops are open to 18+, are offered free of charge and confidential