Actions and Detail Panel
Cooking for Kids Skill Development Training- Bartlesville, OK
Tue, Jul 25, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, Jul 27, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
Cooking for Kids Skill Development Training is a comprehensive, three-day culinary training program for child nutrition professionals. Priority will be given to kitchen managers and head cooks with enrollment of up to five representatives per school district.
Skill development training covers learning how to:
- Review and taste new recipes
- Strengthen focus on food safety, knife skills and mise en place
- Effectively use flavor-enhancing herbs
- Improve results with whole grains and vegetables
- Implement national best practices
- Create smarter lunchrooms
- Use special culinary and production techniques and USDA commodity products
Training will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30am-4:00pm each day.