Actions and Detail Panel
Cooking Class and Dinner (Tuscan style)
Sun, March 26, 2017, 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
Let us get together to share our passion for cooking and dinning in a group. This is a hands-on class, where we cook our own dinner, with a demonstration and guidance of renowned chefs. After the class, we will sit for dinner and enjoy what we cooked ourselves.
We will get to cook and enjoy the below dishes. In addition, we will learn how to make mussels Tuscan style since only few of us have cleaned and steamed mussels before.
• Cestini di Parmigiano (Parmesan Baskets) - Stuffed with veggies
• Traditional fett Alfredo or cacio pepe
• Making mussels Tuscan style
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Ticket Price :
1. $ 55 - Until Feb. 17th, 2017
2. $ 65 - Between Feb. 17th and March 10th, 2017
3. $ 75 - Between March 10th and March 22nd,2017
4. $ 79 - Between March 22nd and March 26th, 2017
Please get your early bird ticket at your earliest convenience.
Parking & Metro Info :
Maggiano's Little Italy is half a block from Friendship Heights (take Jennifer St. exit). Please take into consideration Metro's weekend truck work and allow enough time for your ride. Check it on http://www.wmata.com/ and plan accordingly.
If you plan to drive Street Parking is available and there are parking garages around.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.