San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Type of Class: Interactive Presentation, Demo, Ample Sampling
- Adults Only, May bring wine to consume during sampling of prepared dishes
- Brief Description: Preparing delicious, French inspired dishes does not require special training, other than knowing the correct ingredients to use, and having "relate-able" recipes. These recipes, techniques and "prepared short-cut ingredients" will get you rave reviews this holiday season. Most of our dishes prepared during this class will revolve around the prepared sauces of Chef Christian Potier.These sauces are made in France, ready to use, all-natural, and gluten free! Examples of sauces that will be used to create "one of a kind", yet easy to prepare, dishes are: Lemon Dill, Red Wine Shallot, Dijon Mustard Wine and Bearnaise.
- Dates: Thursday, 11/1 -Mentor, 7 to 9 pm; Wednesday, another event will be scheduled for the West Park/Kamm's Corners location
- Minimum Number of Attendees: 8
- Maximum Number of Attendees: 18 (Mentor)
- Fee: $30 per person (plus $2.75 convenience fee for processing through Eventbrite): this fee includes the class, all sampling and one each of the 6 sauces we will be working with! --You will leave with not only the knowledge shared, a full tummy of delicious food, but also 6 pouches of sauce, one each from the collection, with a suggestion chart and recipes.
- Reservation Policy: This class is strictly on a pre-paid reservation system only. No exceptions.
www. TheOliveAndTheGrape.biz - Classes and Events Page
When & Where
The Olive and The Grape
- This event is being sponsored by The Olive and The Grape, Turn a New Leaf Wellness and Nancy's Healing Garden. (All located in Lake County.)