This advanced level CRO course spans four, 1h 10 min sessions and will take your analysis of conversion and business ROI to the next level. In addition to refining many of the core topics in our standard course, you will learn how to deep-dive into analytics reports in greater detail, using advanced segmentation to identify issues, opportunities and new ideas for testing. Running multiple split tests will be covered, including how to ensure these are SEO-friendly, and you will learn how to run immersive user testing and personalisation to drive better results for your site.
Who this course is for: attendees who have previously taken the standard CRO course; experienced digital and e-commerce managers and executives; data analysts.
All required equipment will be provided at the venue.
Session One – advanced quantitative analysis
• Gaining insight from traffic reports in Google Analytics
• Calculating “leakages” from lost conversions
• Using advanced segmentation to identify issues for specific audiences
Session Two – deep-dive qualitative analysis
• Immersive research
• Remote user testing
• Customer support teams and stakeholder interviews
• Creating detailed test roadmaps
Break for lunch (provided)
Session Three – advanced split testing techniques
• Removing blockers and adding persuasion
• Running multiple split tests at the same time
• SEO-friendly CRO
• Integrating test data with analytics tools
Session Four – personalisation
• Demystifying personalisation
• How to generate personalisation ideas
• Using first, second and third party data for personalisation
• High value personalisation techniques to get started with
At the end of the course you will be ready to supercharge your CRO campaigns using advanced data insights into your customers, and the ability to conduct multiple tests to influence their conversion on your website.
Fresh Egg are 3-star partners with CRO providers Optimizely, and offer 30 days online support after the training course.