Conversion Camp Montreal
If you have a web site where users take action (sign up, refer a friend, post content, buy things, download an app), then this workshop is for you.
Optimizing your landing pages can help you get to product/market fit faster, and optimize once you've gotten there. This workshop will introduce you to the basics and give you practical tips on where to start.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Introduction (20 min + 5 min Q&A) (Martin Hudon, Reflexity)
- What is conversion optimization?
- Why is it important
- What to test if your business model is:
- Content/social site
- How to test
- A/B vs Multivariate testing
- Testing pivots and optimizations
- Tools of the trade (GWO, Omniture)
- Best practices
- Case Study - zip.ca (10 min + 5 min Q&A) (Chris Emergui, BAM Strategy)
- Case study - SmartHippo (10 min + 5 min Q&A) (George Favvas, SmartHippo)
- Interactive workshop (60-90 min) <- This is the good stuff
We will split into three groups and spend 20 minutes dissecting your site/product in front of the group and offering ideas that can be tested with a goal of improving your conversion rates. If you want to have your site dissected, buy the Guinea Pig ticket (limited number available). If you just want to watch and learn, buy the Observer ticket.
Requirements to be a "Guinea Pig": You must come prepared with either a live site or wireframes and be willing to display them and receive feedback in front of the group.
The event will take place at Reflexity's office in downtown Montreal. Should numbers warrant, we'll find a larger venue.