WHAT TO EXPECT:
Doctors will be taught the ControlledArch® System. This program utilizes a unique hands on experience that allows each participant to quickly grasp the basic concepts and move directly to intermediate mechanics without sacrificing a complete understanding of the ControlledArch® System. Each doctor will be given a Terminology List, a pre treatment checklist, a ControlledArch® armenterium list, a description of adjustments, and a ControlledArch® System Flow Sheet. You will also receive a accurate and easy to use model analysis to maximize arch development, diagnostic material, the course power point presentation, and clinical videos. Course material will be distributed as both handouts and CDs. At the completion of this course you will have a complete understanding of the clinical and technical aspects of the ControlledArch® System. You will be able to return to your practice on Monday and implement this completely predictable treatment modality into your practice. Post course support will also be available from Dr. Galella and Dr. Gasper.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Indirect Bracketing
- Case finishing
- Transition to ControlledArch® System
- Master (learn) the complete ControlledArch® System
- Learn scheduling tricks to maximize profits and practice excellence.
- ControlledArch® Orthodontics with an intensive hands-on experience for the doctor and staff.
- In just four days, you and your staff will gain the depth and breadth of knowledge necessary for advanced orthodontic treatment.
- Treating extreme cases.
- Transitioning TMJ cases to the easy to finish ControlledArch® System.
- How to effortlessly achieve the results that you were forced to compromise because of limitations of other techniques.
SUPPLIES TO BRING:
Because of the individualized nature of the hands-on training presented in the ControlledArch® course each doctor will be required to bring the following instruments and supplies:
- Clasp Plier (3 Prong)
- Dell Rosa/Hollow Chop Pliers
- Ligual Arch Pliers
- Ligature Pliers (or your favorite ligating instrument)
- Weingart Pliers
- Distal End Cutter with Safety Hold
- Straight Wire Cutter
- ControlledArch Stop Locks - 10 Right and 10 Left
- Stop Lock Wrench/D2 -
- ControlledArch Lingual Arch Kit (includes all 4 sizes of FRLAs)
- Separator Placement Pliers
- Bracket Height Gauge 022 slot – or perio probe Williams type
- Bracket Placement Pliers – or non locking cotton pliers
- Band Seater
- Band Remover
- Ligature Wire Cutter
- Ligature Director
- Polar Bear
- Elastic Ligature Remover or #23 explorer
- Bracket Removing Pliers
- Long Tipped Light Wire Bird Beak Pliers
- Double Lock Twin Force Bite Corrector
- Chap Stick
- Elastic Ligature ties (Singles)
- Ligature Wires – 0.010
- Short Filament Power Chain
- Elastomeric Separators
- 1 Bag ¼ inch 2 ounce Elastics
- Floss, Floss Threader
The typhodonts, archwires, and brackets for your hands-on exercises will be furnished by The Facial Beauty Institute.
The following suppliers will be available assist you in acquiring any of the above supplies or instruments:
801 Transfer Rd.
Saint Paul, MN 55114
Ortho Arch Company, Inc.
1185 Tower Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173
US & Canada: 800.423.3527
This course belongs to you, the doctor!
CE CREDITS AND STAFF: As a reminder, you may bring staff members for $149.00 each. You and the staff members will each receive 16 CE credits for attending both days of the course.
We look forward to seeing you at our course! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail.