The Puppet Contributor Summit is a one-day event for Puppet Contributors and will be held the day before PuppetConf 2016 on Wednesday, October 19. Pre-event registration for PuppetConf 2016 is required to participate.
We'll use this time to get existing and new contributors more engaged, encourage new contributions, and improve our processes for working with community contributors. We would like to see the following people attend the Contributor Summit:
* People who have submitted pull requests and contribute code to our projects
* Community members working on related projects
* People who contribute to Puppet Labs modules or contribute their own modules to the Puppet Forge
* Key community members who answer a lot of questions about using Puppet
* Long-time Puppet users who are interested in doing more
Please note that if you are not successfully registered to attend PuppetConf 2016 your registration the Contributor Summit will be cancelled.