Join us at the Government Contractors Association monthly meeting for December. This end of the year session will be a festive occassion for GCA members as we study upcoming trends for the new year. Come and learn how to maximize a return on your time by aligning your business with government initiatives.
Title: Contracting Trends for 2017
What: GCA's December Government Contractors Association meeting
When: Tuesday; December 13, 2016
Time: 6:00 - 8:30pm
Cost: Members: FREE Non-Members: $10
Who Should Attend?
* Small business owners
* Federal contractors
* Woman owned businesses
* Veteran owned businesses
* Minority owned businesses
* Any business interested in getting into government contracting
What You Will Experience
* Learn about new trends that can help you improve your business revenue
* Understand cyber security requirements in the government space
* Discover details on the new SBA Mentor Protege program
* How will the recent election results affect your government contracting business?
Interested in joining GCA? Click here: http://bit.ly/28K0eXM