Contract User Webinar: FAC76, Maintenance Repair & Op. Products 9-27 1-2 PM
Thursday, September 27, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Operational Services Division (OSD) invites you and your staff to the Contract User Webinar for Statewide Contract FAC76: Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Products, Supplies and Equipment. All staff involved in staff involved in purchasing and facility maintenance, repair and operations are invited. This event is an opportunity to learn how to use the contract.
1. Building Materials and Supplies
2. Electrical & Lighting Products
3. Industrial/Commercial Supplies
4. Plumbing and Heating Products
5. HVAC and Refrigeration Products
6. Roadway and Street LED Lighting
7. Specialty Products
Who Should Attend?
· Purchasing and Procurement Staff
· Facility Managers and Personnel
· Building Maintenance and Operations
· Project Managers
· School Business Managers
· Storeroom and Warehouse Personnel
· Public Works Directors and Staff
· Energy Managers
Please forward information about this event to all other staff in your organization that may be interested in attending.
Other trainings related to this contract:
· Wednesday, September 19th in Springfield, MA – Details and registration at: http://fac76springfieldpm.eventbrite.com.
· Monday, September 24th in Shirley, MA – Details and registration at: http://fac76shirleypm.eventbrite.com.
Operational Services Division (OSD)
The Operational Services Division (OSD) for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, administers the procurement process by establishing Statewide Contracts for goods and services that ensure best value, provide customer satisfaction and support the socioeconomic and environmental goals of the Commonwealth and by providing specific operational services.