Actions and Detail Panel
Continuous Improvement Workshop
Thu, March 30, 2017, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Continuous Improvement Workshops
Learning Format: Classroom
- Target Audience: Individual contributors and team leaders and above.
- Course Length: One hour
- Prerequisites: None.
- Course prep: No
This class is a remarkably fun and instructive design exercise that encourages teams to experience simple but profound lessons in collaboration, innovation and creativity.
Surprising lessons occur when you compare teams’ performance. Who tends to do the worst? Why? Who tends to do the best? Why? What improves performance? What kills it?
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Do individual contributors struggle to collaborate?
- Is there a need for a higher level of creativity and innovation?
- Recognize the impact they can have on their success and the success of others when collaboration, innovation and creativity are expanded.
- Relate to colleagues and customers in a way that demonstrates Collaboration, innovation and creativity.
- Understand the importance of collaboration, innovation and creativity in building relationships.
Primary Competencies Developed
- Building Self Insight
- Continuous Learning
Secondary Competency Developed