What are the essentials of content strategy? How do you conduct a content analysis and a content audit? How do you pilot a new, improved approach to content for the web and other channels such as social media and email?
In this full-day workshop facilitated by Colleen Jones, you will get answers to these questions as well as tools and techniques to start applying content strategy right away.
What You'll Learn
Content analysis and auditing, from inventory to insight
Content mapping to the customer journey
Three content best practices to consider in every content strategy
How to define and align a content vision and a content strategy
Ways to use a pilot to introduce a new content strategy
- Case studies and examples from a variety of industries
- Continental breakfast
- Workshop materials, including slides and worksheets
Discounts and Group Registration
- Nonprofit, education, and government institutions receive 10% off.
- If you register 3 or more people from your company or organization, you also receive 10% off.
- You will need a code to register with a discount or group. To request a discount or group registration code, contact us.
If you're taking this workshop as part of your Content Coach Certification package, you should have a registration code. If not, simply contact us.
Substitution / Transfer and Cancellation Policy
You may transfer your registration for a workshop to another person at no additional cost no later than 2 days before the workshop date. To do so, simply edit the contact details for your order.
You may transfer your registration from this workshop to another workshop for a $35 fee no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date. To do so, simply contact us.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you must contact us no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
- Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration fee minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of an workshop, as well as attendees who fail to attend, will be responsible for the full registration fee.
In the unexpected event your workshop is cancelled, such as due to weather, Content Science will fully refund your registration fee with no penalties. Any fees incurred by cancellations of related commitments, including but not limited to travel and hotel reservations, cannot be paid by Content Science Inc. and are your responsibility.