Without the right people collaborating behind the scenes, you can't sustain even the most brilliant content strategy. There is no content fairy to plan, execute, maintain, and optimize your content, plus ensure all of your different stakeholders understand and contribute appropriately. We have conducted extensive research on what makes content leaders successful and what makes their teams thrive, and in this workshop you'll learn our insights and how to apply them.
In this full-day workshop facilitated by Colleen Jones, you will gain knowledge and skills to lead your organization's content efforts.
What You'll Learn
- Why content leadership matters now
- Three characteristics of successful content leaders
- Five types of organizational silos that can plague your content team(s)
- Activity to align stakeholders around a content vision
- Tips for attracting the right people to your team(s)
- Tips for empowering your team(s) for success
- Tips for evaluating success
- Key findings from our Content Leadership Study
- Case studies and examples
- Continental breakfast
- Workshop materials, including slides and worksheets
- Complimentary Content Leadership Brief
Discounts and Group Registration
- Nonprofit, education, and government institutions receive 10% off.
- If you register 3 or more people from your company or organization, you also receive 10% off.
- You will need a code to register with a discount or group. To request a discount or group registration code, contact us.
If you're taking this workshop as part of your Content Coach Certification package, you should have a registration code. If not, simply contact us.
Substitution / Transfer and Cancellation Policy
You may transfer your registration for a workshop to another person at no additional cost no later than 2 days before the workshop date. To do so, simply edit the contact details for your order.
You may transfer your registration from this workshop to another workshop for a $35 fee no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date. To do so, simply contact us.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you must contact us no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
- Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration fee minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of an workshop, as well as attendees who fail to attend, will be responsible for the full registration fee.
In the unexpected event your workshop is cancelled, such as due to weather, Content Science will fully refund your registration fee with no penalties. Any fees incurred by cancellations of related commitments, including but not limited to travel and hotel reservations, cannot be paid by Content Science Inc. and are your responsibility.