Actions and Detail Panel
Consultative Selling Skills HOUSTON: March 28-29, 2017 (10756)
Tue, Mar 28, 2017, 9:00 AM – Wed, Mar 29, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
Consultative Selling Skills provides participants with the process, structure, skills and behaviors needed to position themselves as strategic client partners and become more effective at managing sales meetings with their prospects and clients to achieve breakthrough results.
This highly interactive 2-day classroom program combines lecture, discussion, self-reflection and role-play exercises that are recorded and coached to help participants hone existing skills and discover new ways to engage and serve their clients.
Program takeaways include:
- How to build trust-based relationships as a strategic client partner
- Listening and questioning skills that leverage emotional intelligence to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Objection resolution skills that uncover additional needs while deepening the relationship
- Making solution recommendations client-focused and persuasive
- Virtual and in-person meeting frameworks and facilitation skills that improve outcomes and shorten the sales cycle
Who Should Attend:
Sales professionals and anyone involved in the sales cycle.
Catalyst & Chemical Containers
4935 Timber Creek Drive
Houston, TX 77017
Travel & Hotel:
You are responsible for your own travel and hotel reservations. The nearby Holiday Inn at Hobby Airport is recommended.
Day one: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day two: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Light continental breakfast and lunch are included.