Construction Zones in Marriage - Richmond West
Friday, November 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM - Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Construction Zones in Marriage—Enriches a couple’s marriage through reinforcing and/or refining their marriage into a stronger God-designed union of Holy Matrimony between a husband and wife.
To unlock the full godly potential in each couple’s marriage, no matter where they are on their marital journey or how many years they have been married.
- Learn to live in the full blessing of a covenant marriage.
- Make 1Cor. 13:4-7 come alive for you.
- Define what trust is and how to get it back if you've lost it.
- Discover whether your goals & priorities align with those of your spouse.
- Explore expectations—pitfalls & solutions.
- Learn the difference between issues, annoyances, and problems—and how to handle them.
- Understand Spiritual Teamwork.
- And more...!
A weekend renewal that runs from Friday evening through Saturday afternoon.
Terry Bossieux holds a BS in engineering and an MBA. He served as an officer in the US Army and had a multifaceted career at Ford Motor Co. Since retiring, he is an adjunct professor in business; volunteers in church ministry with youth, finance team and men's mission; and is a counselor for SCORE.
Karen Bossieux hold a BA in history and education. She has her MA in counseling and is a board-certified Christian Counselor. She is a Stephen Minister, a Barnabas Minister, and is also a member of her church's prayer team and a group leader in Bible Study Fellowship.
When & Where
West Grace Ministries
West Grace Ministries is a Christian organization that exists to strengthen relationships, based on Christian principles, as shown through the Bible.
Our purpose is to show God’s love to mankind through activities which strengthen marriages, families and Christian businesses (relationships).
Come find out more about who we are and the programs we offer by visiting our website at www.WestGraceMinistries.org.