The Construction Quality Management (CQM) course for contractors is offered to familiarize contractor personnel with CQM concepts and procedures. Quality Control Managers, including those who function as the Superintendent, are required to have successfully completed the Construction Quality Management for Contractors course within the last five years. Construction Supervisors working on any project through the USACE must pass this course.
What Is Construction Quality Management
- Contractor Quality Control
- Contractor and Government Responsibilities
- Contractor’s Review
- Quality Management Planning
- Review and Acceptance
- Preconstruction Conference and Coordination Meeting Submittals
- Quality Management During Construction
- Three-Phase Control System
- Completion of Work
- Making the System Work
- The Resident Management System (RMS)
This course is sponsored with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers with the instruction by Helane Church, M.S. – Architectural Engineering – Chief of Technical Support/QA Representative for the USACE at Fort Bragg.
To Register and pay with Company Check or Money order contact: Sandy@ConstructionSolutionsTeam.com and request a registration form for this event