San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a 10 week small-group retreat that delves into the simplicity and grandeur of Consoling spirituality. This retreat is based on the popular book by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC, Consoling the Heart of Jesus. Along with this book we will be using the Retreat Companion.Gain new insights into how you can console Jesus; learn the keys of great sanctity of the saints and have all the tools you’ll need to “become a saint, a great saint, and quickly.” This is a great help to us as each of us was created by God to become a saint, and we all are being called to become saints in our present time, place and circumstances.
Consoling the Heart of Jesus retreat is the next step to the "33 Days to Morning Glory" Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Jesus wants devotion to the Sacred Heart joined to the devotion to the Immaculate Heart as revealed in various parts of the Fatima Message for the difficult times we are facing now and for the path to victory.
Easy As 1-2-3
1. Read the selected readings in the retreat book.
2. Answer the questions in your Retreat Companion
3. Meet regularly with your group.
When will this take place? This 10 week retreat begins on
· January 11(Wednesdays at 7 - 9 pm in St. Helena School Meeting Room)
· January 12 (Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 am in local home)
and concludes on March 25 (Saturday) in a special Consecration at the 8:30 am Mass celebrated at St. Helena Church.
Note: Dates subject to change if there is inclement weather.
How do I register? You can register
· after the weekend Masses on November 12-13 & 19-20, 2016.
· on-line at sthelena-aff-heartofjesus.eventbrite.com
What is the cost ? The cost is
· $35 for book and Retreat Companion
· $25 for the Retreat Companion (if you already have the book).
Please makepayable to "St. Helena Church".
Donations to Scholarship/Study Fund are welcomed and very much appreciated.
For additional information:Call Pat at 908-279-7807 or email@example.com