Actions and Detail Panel
Conservatorship and Estate Planning
Tue, April 11, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
This presentation with Attorney Pat Huth will cover the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal or IHSS?
Seating is limited. Reserve your space by April 10, 2017.
For more information, contact the Koch-Young Resource Center at 213.252.5600 or email@example.com.