This presentation with Attorney Pat Huth will cover the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal, or IHSS?
Seating is limited. Reserve your space by November 30, 2016.
For more information, contact the Koch-Young Resource Center at 213.252.5600 or email@example.com.