Join us for an afternoon of workshops focused on living the good life filled with wellness, sustainability and community upstairs in our Artademic Centre! Browse and shop our Fair Trade & Ethical Consumer Market downstairs in the cafe! Vendors to be listed shortly!
1) Workshops: Healing Arts Information Session - 11:30am to 1:00pm Facilitated by Elizabeth Banfalvi and Susan Ksiezopolski Your Health depends on aligning your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Come and learn about alternative healing arts and how you can incorporate these into your wellness practices to improve your health. We will provide you with an overview of the modalities of reflexology, reiki, therapeutic touch, meditation and other practices that empower you to support your own well-being.
2) Sound Healing with ALEXANDRIA - 1:00pm to 1:30pm Join Alexandria as she takes you on a meditative sound healing journey. Enjoy the sounds of the crystal singing bowls and Alexandria's voice - together creating a beautiful sound scape for rest and relaxation. @theonlyalexandria
3) Superfoods and Teas for Optimal Health by Avazera - 1:30pm to 2:00pm This talk will explain how you can unlock the power of seven superfoods and teas with their unique flavours and health benefits within your favourite everyday meals, drinks, and even desserts.
4) How To Shop Your Way Into A Fulfilling, Impactful Lifestyle - 2:00pm to 3:00pm Do you know the impact of your lifestyle on the world around you? The bleak reality is that many of the companies we support hurt more than they help, but there's a revolution afoot - and you can be part of it. In this workshop, we'll discuss the key issues behind your clothes and the people who made them, how your purchases create change, and powerful actions you can take today to live a more fulfilling, impactful, and conscientious lifestyle. @cambiomarket
5) 5 Ways to be a Sustainable Traveler - 3:00pm to 4:00pm Do you have a love for travel but dislike how unsustainable the industry can be? Join Jazzmine, sustainable travel and lifestyle blogger, and familiar face to Studio.89 (wink), as she reviews 5 easy ways to be a more conscious traveler by incorporating easy ways to be sustainable while abroad! @jazzmineraine www.sunshineandraine.com
This is a FREE event put on by Studio.89 in support of conscious consumerism, sustainability and wellness!