San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Directly following Sean Lux’s Presentation of Effective Networking
A gathering for innovators, entrepreneurs, and mentors to collide.
• Learn from others, share your experiences, and meet like-minded individuals
• Talk about what you’ve been thinking, creating or doing - and get some ideas on how to do it better
• A relaxing environment for making effective connections
Light refreshments will be provided.
When & Where
USF CONNECT is the business and economic development initiative of the University of South Florida (USF) that provides support for technology start-ups and serves as the point of entry for companies looking to do business with USF.
- Drives economic development through several programs including Tampa Bay Technology Incubator (TBTI), Student Innovation Incubator (SII), and the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s (The Corridor) Matching Grants Research Program
- Unites technology and talent with businesses throughout a 23 county region, providing access to top-tier research, faculty, students, inventors, local organizations, economic development councils, supporting industry and capital funding sources
- Facilitates the needs of Tampa Bay's technology and bio/life sciences entrepreneurs throughout the business life cycle by providing professional amenities and resources for successful business development and technology commercialization