San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This professional development workshop educates and applies respect in the workplace. This sharing of information, demonstrates regard for other people, as an essential component of all respectful interactions. Connecting with Respect dramatically increases awareness and improves your employees' ability to work successfully with anyone, regardless of background, life-style, job status or any other difference, by developing critical, self-directed thinking and behavioral skills. Diversity isn’t a Challenge to Manage; it’s Strength to Leverage.
You can't train "diversity". Diversity is the natural by-product of a constantly evolving global community and marketplace. When embraced, it can be the foundation of miscommunication, poor morale, low productivity, employee turnover and even lawsuits. Properly harnessed, diversity can be the source of extraordinary creativity, best-in-class customer service, a committed, engaged workforce and high organizational adaptability. The key to leveraging diversity is a rock-solid foundation of respect.
Through carefully researched and validated exercises, the workshop then takes leaders along a comprehensive learning path that expands their awareness, offers critical insights on human thought and behavior norms, and helps them develop an easy-to-apply "tool kit" proven to increase their capacity for more consistently respectful behaviors.
- Examine what respect should look like within the workplace, and how disrespectful behaviors damage morale and productivity.
- Outlines the transition points from a culture of "tolerance" to "respect"
- Explores the role that attitudes play in promoting respectful workplaces
- Assess the role that attitudes play in contributing to respect in the workplace and evaluate the impact that stereotypes and prejudgments have on our actions and decisions.
- Teaches the skills necessary to identify and change counter-productive behavior patterns.
- Promotes respect for both self and others as a foundational value.
- Identifies behaviors that support both personal and organizational values
Provides framework for designing a respectful workplace plan of action
Save This Event
When & Where
Legacy Business Cultures
Legacy Business Cultures, Paul Meshanko and our team of experts have helped to shape organizational culture around the world for over 20 years.
Our workshops, train-the-trainer programs,employee climate surveys, and keynote addresses have touched thousands of organizations and millions of employees, managers and leaders across the world.
Legacy Business Cultures has helped leading organizations shape their cultures and hone their human capital to be “Best in Class”. Our employee engagement workshops, diversity training, leadership programs, and climate surveys generate results quickly…results that last. If you’re looking to increase organizational resiliency, collaboration and effectiveness, call 202-558-6511 today. You’ll be glad you did.