Connect2STEM is BACK!
2017 is BIGGER, BETTER & NERDIER
The University of Arizona, in partnership with Cox Communications, presents the 3rd annual Connect2STEM —a family-friendly event celebrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Math—and Medicine. In 2016, the event drew more than 5,000 children and families! Watch video.
STEM enthusiasts can interact with 100+ tables of hands-on science activities including:
- The Physics Bus
- NEW: Wildcat Play Hospital
- NEW: Da Vinci robotic surgery
- Cow eyeball dissections
- Hop aboard the Wildcat Water Lab
- Touch real space equipment from OSIRIS Rex, the mission to bring back pieces of the asteroid “Bennu” to earth.
Activity Zones for Age 4-16
- Bioscience Zone
- Nature Zone
- Outer Space/ Technology Zone
- COX Gig Zone
- Wildcat Spirit Zone
Career Zone for High School Students 14-18
- Connect2Careers - Meet with a heart surgeon, medical students, Intel engineers and scientists. Best part, you can ask them anything.
*Thanks to our generous sponsors, The Boyer Company and Standard Parking, all attendees who register will receive $5 parking ($7 off) in the Phoenix Biomedical Campus Garage. Parking will be $12 without registration. Registration for the event is free. Parking Map (PDF)
Thank You to Our Partners:
- City of Phoenix Public Works
- The Boyer Company
- Standard Parking
- Southwest Airlines
- Arizona Community Foundation
- DPR Construction • Sundt Construction, Inc.
Event Flyer (PDF).
Become a Sponsor or an Exhibitor: Both host their very own hands-on station at Connect2STEM. Sponsors receive advertising and media benefits. For requirements and deadlines contact Tess Calle.
*Questions? Contact: Aaron Sheets-Freburger at 602-827-2453.