Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Connect2STEM is BACK!
2017 is BIGGER, BETTER & NERDIER
The University of Arizona, in partnership with Cox Communications, presents the 3rd annual Connect2STEM —a family-friendly event celebrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Math—and Medicine. In 2016, the event drew more than 5,000 children and families! Watch video.
STEM enthusiasts can interact with 100+ tables of hands-on science activities including:
- The Physics Bus!
- New: Wildcat Play Hospital!
- New: Da Vinci surgery robot!
- Watch Dr. Jennifer Preston perform LIVE on the da Vinci surgical robot! Dr. Preston is a general surgeon from Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix and is an assistant professor of surgery at the UA College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- Cow eyeball dissections!
- Hop aboard the Wildcat Water Lab!
- Touch real space equipment from OSIRIS Rex, the mission to bring back pieces of the asteroid "Bennu" to earth!
- List of featured exhibitors (PDF)
- Large Event Map (PDF)
Activity Zones for Age 4-16
- Bioscience Zone
- Nature Zone
- Outer Space/ Technology Zone
- COX Gig Zone
- Wildcat Spirit Zone
Career Zone for High School Students 14-18
CONNECT2Careers: Meet with a heart surgeon, medical students, Intel engineers and scientists. And the best part is: You can ask them anything.
*Thanks to our generous sponsors, The Boyer Company and Standard Parking, all attendees who register will receive $5 parking ($7 off) in the Phoenix Biomedical Campus Garage. Parking will be $12 without registration. Registration for the event is free. Parking Map (PDF)
Thank You to Our Partners:
- City of Phoenix Public Works
- The Boyer Company
- Standard Parking
- Southwest Airlines
- Arizona Community Foundation
- DPR Construction • Sundt Construction, Inc.
Become a Sponsor or an Exhibitor: Both host their very own hands-on station at Connect2STEM. Sponsors receive advertising and media benefits. For requirements and deadlines contact Tess Calle.
Spread the Word:
- Download our event poster for your K-8 school;
- Download our Connect2Careers poster for your high school;
- And follow @UAMEDPHX on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
*Questions? Contact: Aaron Sheets-Freburger at 602-827-2453.