San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Managers, supervisors and team leaders encounter conflict every day. Unresolved employee conflict is costly and distracting. When supervisors feel confident managing conflict, teamwork is more efficient, employee retention is higher, cooperation increases, and everyone can focus on the work at hand.
7.5 hours (0.75 units) of CEU credit via Western Carolina University included in registration fee for licensed professionals.
Participants will leave this workshop with:
- An understanding of how personal views and beliefs about conflict might help or hinder their work as a manager
- Tools to use now to resolve disputes
- More confidence to act when they encounter conflict
- Strategies to remain calm when others are angry
- Practice helping others resolve their own problems to avoid tension and resentment
$149 per person
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a special rate for staff of local nonprofits.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Mediation Center
The mission of the Mediation Center is to create opportunity from conflict.