Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, October 19, 2016, 9:30 AM – 4:45 PM BST
A day at a spectacular venue just outside Poole , from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Conflict Management.
Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Parking is available on site.
Topics covered include:
- Different types of challenging behaviour
- Appropriate responses and how to change your approach
- Dealing with difficult situations and de-escalating conflict
- Practical skills and tools to support you
- How to rise above company politics and manage game play
- Discussion about real examples – anything that the group want to share and have solved!
Cost is £120 for one person (includes all materials and lunch).