Conflict Management in the Workplace Workshop
Saturday, 30 January 2016 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, 31 December 2016 at 5:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
At the end of this course, attendees should be able to
- Define Conflict and Conflict Management
- Understand reactions to conflict in order to better manage attitudes
- Analyze conflict situations to determine the best approach to achieve desired outcomes
- Develop conflict management strategies that foster teamwork
- Navigate effectively through AMRI’s Conflict Management Model
- Understand Killman’s five main styles of conflict resolution
- Become creative in utilizing the various elements of the process to prevent conflict
- Be able to use communication tools in the conflict management process
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
- Be conversant about unhealthy conflict behaviors (aggressiveness, passiveness, etc.
- Understand and identify impediments and roadblock to successful conflict management
- Develop an action plan when confronted with conflict in the workplace
- Gain a deeper self awareness of how behaviors affects others in the workplace.
- Take responsibility for their choice to apply the content of this course or not
Save This Event
AMRI Conflict Management Solutions
We are a provider of conflict management training specifically designed for workplace issues. Whether issues are big or small, AMRI aims to navigate you through the process quickly and effectively resulting in a WIN-WIN for all. We have been providing solutions for conflict management for the last 10 years. We have thrived in both the public and private sector. As the pioneers of organized Conflict Management Training, you can trust our experience and knowledge.
Our team includes psychologists, coaches, trainers, social workers, actors, videographers, script writers and much more. By working with a partner like AMRI, your “people issues” are in good hands. No company can afford to be without our training and support.