Finding Freedom From Our Biggest Critic
Create time in your schedule to reflect on the woman you’ve become. Take a look at what decisions you have made about who you are and the life you have and whether or not you would like to change it. Through the course of the workshop we will address what motivates you to do what you do and how you can begin to live your life free from your inner critic. The workshop runs about 2 hours, depending on the group. Please bring pen and paper and note that child care is not provided.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- -Taking steps in changing how you feel about yourself
- -Developing self-confidence in who you are, not who you should be
- -Changing the negative messages in your self-talk
- -Becoming comfortable in your own skin (one minute at a time)
We will cover the following topics:
- Identity — Who We Have Become and Who We Are Becoming
- Love and Hate — Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Relationships and Communication — Feelings and Words
- Freedom — Self Compassion
SATURDAY, December 3, 2016 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Ashlee Secord, LMFT, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and owner of Thrive Therapy in Burnsville, MN. She has worked alongside hundreds of women through the process navigating their inner critic in a way that promotes confidence and integrity, instead of shame and self-criticism.
Unable to attend? Ashlee's Confident Women Ebook is available with all related content and follow up questions here:
For more information on Ashlee and her workshops, blog and therapy check her out at