This conference will bring together national and international leaders to deliberate on the trends of global transformation and explore the leadership challenges of tomorrow. We will discuss:
- Integrated approaches to build leadership potential and motivate the available talent pool, helping organizations stay ahead of the curve
- Drivers of change in different fields, with innovative solutions to breaking both systemic and cultural barriers that prevent the full utilization of talent in South Asia
- Innovative policies, practices, and mindsets for leadership engagement that have already shown results across men and women, boys and girls
- The stories of visionary organizations that have successfully motivated and inspired women, in addition to men, to fulfill their aspirations
- Ideas women themselves can implement to support more women rise to leadership positions
TalentNomics will inspire its audience to start a conversation combining innovation and pragmatism, with the aim of creating an ecosystem which unleashes every individual’s full potential - regardless of gender. It’s imperative that men, who currently hold more than 90% of leadership roles, engage fully in this dialogue. The conference will offer a platform to develop rich relationships with peers across industries and regions.