Condition Monitoring Fundamentals
Understand the power of Condition Monitoring and gain control of your equipment
This course is designed to teach the fundamental principles of the five predictive technologies most prevalent in industry: vibration analysis, infrared thermography, airborne & structure-borne ultrasonics, oil analysis, and motor circuit analysis. Upon completion of the course, attendees will have an understanding of the capabilities of the technologies along with the common traps that may be encountered during application. During the in-class time you will learn:
- The principles of Condition Monitoring (CM) and why they are so powerful;
- How CM reduces overtime and emergency work;
- How CM can increase the capacity of the plant without spending a dollar on capital investments;
- What is an asset health matrix and how to use it;
- How to strike the right balance between Preventive Maintenance and CM;
- How to evaluate your PM program and eliminate unnecessary work;
- How much CM is enough – what you can learn from best practice organizations and benchmarks;
- Implement a CM program using lean tools to make your CM program self-funding;
- The common language of CM – key terms and definitions you should know;
- How to identify mechanical, electrical and stationary failure modes using predictive technologies; and
- How to identify the common traps of each technology
"Wanted to let you guys know I enjoyed the class immensely and I’ve recommended your courses to our corporate training department. You guys are clearly the experts in the field and I would love to find a way to work with you guys more in moving our maintenance practices further from PM towards PdM."
Eric Phillips, ZBS Maintenance | Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
"The instructor was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of CBM. He can certainly take someone from one level to the next in knowledge."
Brian Mosley, Maintenance Manager | Kraft Foods
Who Will Join You?
Managers, Engineers, Planners and Supervisors who are responsible for metrics, tracking and use of information generated by CM programs.
Allied Reliability Group is recognized by the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management.
To register for this or any Allied Reliability Group training event using PO, Check, or Credit Card, please contact Cindy Fasko, Allied Reliability Group Training Concierge at: 843.414.5775 or email@example.com.
When & Where
Allied Reliability Group
Allied Reliability Group is your global partner for Operational Reliability Solutions, providing Condition Monitoring and Electrical Services, Training, Staffing, and integrated Product solutions. Through growth and the evolution of our products and services, Allied Reliability Group continues to ensure we deliver value specific to our customers. Our team is committed to understanding your needs, delivering technically superior products and services, and demonstrating increasing value in a way that ensures speed of adoption and sustainability.
Allied Reliability Group is recognized by the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management. Approved courses are identified on the individual event pages.