Concealed Carry Handgun Class Information
Shooting Solutions by S.U.B.E.H., LLC offers North Carolina certified Concealed Carry Handgun (CCH) courses for eligible North Carolina residents. This course provides the student with the certification required to apply to your County Sheriff for a North Carolina CCH permit. This course is not designed to train the novice or inexperienced shooter how to shoot.
- Posses adequate skills, knowledge, and experience to fire a handgun at a target with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate safe firearm handling and use
- Qualify on a live range firing 40 rounds with a handgun at 3, 5, and 7 yards; must make 28 out of 40 shots on target
- Demonstrate proficient ability of drawing a handgun from a holster
- Pass the written exam with a score of 80% or above
- Pre-registration is $65 and on-site registration is $85.
- Pre-registration payments accepted through EventBrite and payable with paypal or any major debit/credit card.
- On-site payments must be made in cash.
- Classroom instruction will last at least 8 hours; at least 2 hours will include legal instruction per the NC Administrative Code.
- Range time will add an additional 1 hours of instruction, depending on class size
- Your personal handgun, belt, holster for that handgun, including 50 rounds
- For the use of a rental gun, there is an additional fee of $10. If you rent a handgun from us, you will need to uses our ammunition. Please call us in advance to reserve your rental gun.
- Hearing and eye protection
- Appropriate attire – long sleeves and pants with a belt recommended. This course will take place rain or shine.
- Bug repellant
- Failure to pass the written exam and/or the live fire assessment will disqualify the student from receiving certification
- Refunds are not provided in the event that the student fails to qualify/pass the test
- Refunds are not provided in the event the student cancels or fails to show
- Following course completion, Craven County residents may apply for their CCL here: https://cravenso.permitium.com/ccw/start
- Contact us for scheduling and payment information
- Class sizes limited