CONA Bone-Anza 2016
Welcome to the 24th Annual CONA Bone-Anza Workshop presented by the Chinook Chapter of CONA! We have another great full day workshop planned. We are at our new venue (Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Calgary Airport) with lots and lots of participant spaces as well as lots of FREE parking. It is also conveniently located to the Calgary C-Train line. For our out of town attendees, the Center is easy to access off Deerfoot Trail or Stony Trail.
Our focus this year is to have everything really relate to what we as nurses and allied staff need to know to care for our patients. Of course the speakers have final say as to what is in the presentation he/she is presenting. We are also working to have a number of vendors in attendance to show some of the newer products.
- Dr. White: Orthopaedic Care in Haiti and Africa
- Dr. Sharma: Anterior Approach to Hip Replacement
- Art Teppler: Orthopaedic Braces and Splints
- Dr. Vaughan: Orthopaedic Infections
- Beverly Ang and Nathan Morin: Anticoagulants
- There will also be a panel presentation on the new Medical Assistance in Dying act.
Registration Deadline is October 21, 2016. Refunds will not be issued after October 21, 2016.
Should anyone want to become a CONA member please go to www.cona-nurse.org for more information and how to join.
Any questions or if you have an anaphylactic food allgery please email: