Actions and Detail Panel
Computerized Office Technician Certification (5-Day Training Course) - LANS...
Mon, Feb 27, 2017, 8:30 AM
5-DAY TRAINING COURSE
5 Day Course, Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A light breakfast and snacks will be provided. There will be a 1 hour lunch break. Lunch is NOT provided.
Materials and Requirements for the course:
- It is strongly recommended that registrants have taken FieldManager training prior to the Certification course. Basic proficiency in FieldBook/FieldManager is required.
- Familiarity and proficiency in computer usage in the Windows environment.
- A laptop computer with FieldManager version 5.1 and the most current version of Adobe Acrobat installed.
- Registrants must have a "Standalone" FieldManager data source on your laptop for the course. This can be done by someone in your office with "system administrator" level security in FieldManager; to add the "standalone" data source go to Utilities/System Management and open the Maintain FieldManager Data Sources window.
- The standalone data source should be named "Training Use Only". If assistance is needed adding the data source, contact InfoTech at 352-381-4400.
- MDOT 2012 Standard Specifications for Construction.
- Recommended (calculator, highlighter, and sticky notes).
Final exam and certificates will be given on last day of course.
Registrants must have passing quiz scores and pass the final exam to obtain certification.