San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Computer System Validation Training course will explore proven techniques for reducing costs associated with implementing, using, and maintaining computer systems in regulated environments. Today, the FDA performs both GxP and Part 11 inspections, the Europeans have released an updated Annex 11 regulation that expands Part 11 requirements and companies must update their systems and processes to maintain compliance.
Many companies outsource IT resources and are involved in Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing. These vendors are not regulated, and therefore, regulated companies must ensure compliance for both infrastructure qualification and computer system validation to avoid FDA form 483s and Warning Letters.
This Computer System Validation Training course is intended for these regulated companies, software vendors, and SaaS/cloud providers. The seminar instructor will:
- Address the latest computer system industry standards for data security,data transfer, audit trails, electronic records and signatures, software validation, and computer system validation.
- Help participants understand the specific requirements associated with local and SaaS/cloud hosting solutions.
- Illustrate the importance of validating the quality process and every computerized system used in laboratory, clinical, and manufacturing settings.
- Demonstrate how to decrease software implementation times and lower costs using a 10-step risk-based approach to computer system validation.
- Understand what is expected in Part 11 and Annex 11 inspections
- Avoid 483s and Warning Letters
- Learn how to buy COTS software and qualify vendors
- Implement a computer system using risk-based validation to gain maximum productivity and reduce cost by as much as two thirds
- Requirements for local, SaaS, and cloud hosting
- How to select resources and manage validation projects
- "Right size" change control methods that allows quick and safe system evolution
- Minimize the validation documentation to reduce costs without increasing regulatory or business risk
- Write test cases that trace to elements of risk management
- Protect intellectual property and keep electronic records safe
Who will Benefit:
This CSV Training Course will benefit all who use computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for regulatory, clinical, and IT professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. It is essential for software vendors, auditors, and quality staff involved in GxP applications.
- Regulatory Affairs
- QA/ QC
- Software Managers
- Project Managers
- Software vendors and suppliers
Note: Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Save This Event
When & Where
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.